Tuesday, July 6, 2010

DO NOT THINK THAT I HAV...

Quit blogging...Here i come with much more interesting and many many things to talk about! A short story of why i hadn't been blogging all the while would be my post for today as a start up.

Well..I'm really happy to share with you all that i have successfully completed my 4 yrs of engineering in first class with distinction. And that my brother has got an admission at ICFAI, hyderabad and its already been a month and a half since he's left home. Since then, its just been "ME" at home attracting all the attention possible from mum and dad...which in a way has been really good but at times different(not bad) !
My limitless but limited vacation has been absolutely enjoyable and useful and i just didn't find the time to pool in my thoughts as and then. I had spent the first few days of my holidays painting and drawing....trying out new different art works....one of them being the glass embossing. Glass painting was another thing that i tried this time which turned out to be a wonderful pass time. I had the chance to learn a special kolam(rangoli) called "sahasra dhala padmam" meaning 1000 petal lotus from my granny. Though i knew and drew such rangolis at ease usually...this one required a special way of drawing it. Lot of calculations and dimensions that would exactly bring 1000 petals had to be done before starting it. Coloring it was even calculative and consumed a lot of time but i loved every moment creating this piece of art :)
I guess i would have taken a week's time to complete it but now it would remain on the wall beautifully framed for ever to boast about my painting skills... lol!

The next few days i went shopping ...enjoyed myself lazying around ...eating...movie watching...facebooking...orkutting...and tweeting(my latest addiction) and happily spent those days having absolute fun!

A few days in Bangalore was my next plan and it was so much fun! I even maintained a travelogue so that i could get back and post it in my blog but there was so much to do and enjoy there...that i totally forgot to complete it :P Never the less i still remember the entire trip and may be i would write it as a different post later.

Back home then and had to get my marksheets and certificates from college...doing this job was quite irritating as chennai's heat was taking a toll but then meeting friends in college was fun!

So all said and done, Its going to be a blogging spree for a while now and i am happy that i started it today! Keep looking for posts on novels...movies...recipes...photography and music!

CHEERS !!

3 comments:

jayashree swaminathan said...

人有兩眼一舌,是為了觀察倍於說話的緣故

Swetha said...

i actually thot for a moment u had quit blogging..but gud 2 c ur post...d blogger luver is back wid a bang....

jayashree swaminathan said...

absolutely :):) hahaha...nice to hav ur comments re