Friday, September 11, 2009

NOT THE RIGHT THING TO DO :(

I really have been thinking about this since quite some time...I am talking about my music classes that i havent been attending regularly...If i rightly remember, the last time i attended my music class was sometime around july...and my god! its almost two months now and i really regret for doing this!

My parents used to trouble me to make sure that i never missed even a single class even if i had my semester exam the following day and now, they have left it to my decision and i'm sorry about my own behaviour. I must have given it the due respect and should have attended the classes regularly...but never late than ever, i have understood its importance in my life, and realised my mistake...so i'm going to take up my classes seriously from this weekend.

Hope my teacher isn't too upset with my neglecting the classes and would surely welcome me as she always did! I convey my sincere apologies to her through my post here.

MAY MY CLASSES BEGIN asusual!

8 comments:

As u like it ;) said...

It sure will pal !!! no worries >>>

jayashree swaminathan said...

@ as u like it: thanks pal!

Music Personified said...

Hmmm .... I too feel the same .. neeyavadhu paravalla 2 months .. naa class pakkam poi 2 yrs aachu ...i spoke to Sir a month ago .. He told me dat i am free to come anytime ... Hope everythin goes fine 4 u too ...

jayashree swaminathan said...

@arun: ohh ohh ohh! great! and yeah i will persue my classes soon!

ViX said...

have u resumed goin to classes yet ?

jayashree swaminathan said...

@vix: no :( but i wil most probably start my classes frm this vijayadhasami :)

Known Stranger said...

did you do the guru pooja on vijayadhasami. My niece did the salangai pooja. hope you picked up the classes again. i regret till now for not been blessed to have an classic art talent. dont neglect the talent you have watered all these years.

jayashree swaminathan said...

@vaishnav: yes,,,i did go to my guru on vijayadhasami...learnt a new song...and i hav happily resumed my classes!