Monday, September 21, 2009

A GOLDEN GIFT :p

Well, hi people...Its been so long since i posted some good personal stuff here and i know, my blog's been slowly turning into a foodis blog. Yet i wont give up writing about some interesting stuffs happening :)

So, what's so special about this post is that my mom's got me a new necklace and a stone-studded ring for navratri :) and i'm happy with all smiles :):):)

But phew! watta crowd maan! I even
started wondering if i'd entered into some chennai silks or pothys coz thats the most crowded place specially during the festival season! I never knew that people flog into jewellery malls like that. But never the less, i was so busy choosing my ring till my mom got irritated and asked me to select one immediately and proceed to the necklace session! I din't take much time as we had already decided on what we were going to buy! So, my
weekend went really well, i must agree! THANKU AMMA :) for the golden gift :):)

12 comments:

Music Personified said...

Enakku !!!

jayashree swaminathan said...

@arun: idu enna corn bajji a ginger juice a ...onakku kudukarthukku :P

Music Personified said...

Adhana pathen .. Kodukkarren'nu solliduviyo'nu nenachen ..

jayashree swaminathan said...

@arun: dho da....

Music Personified said...

Nee kuduthalum enakku adhellam vendam ... enna periya gold .. u hav seen ruby , diamond etc etc .. i hav a lot u see .. adhu kuppa madhiri pottu vechirukken .. Adha vittutu dappa gold'a poi .. he he ..ha ha ..

jayashree swaminathan said...

@arun: lol..build up lam strongggggg a thaan iruku! heheh! neeyum comment panriye nu daan summa iruken :P

Music Personified said...

Hey nee build up kudukkumbodhu naanga kudukka koodadha ..

jayashree swaminathan said...

naan enna da kuduthen

As u like it ;) said...

treat !!! :) :P :)

jayashree swaminathan said...

@mits: lol..edukellam treat kekardu nu vevasthaye illaya da>?

Known Stranger said...

Indian middle class economy is not that bad from what i understand from the sentence "But phew! watta crowd maan! I even[Photo] started wondering if i'd entered into some chennai silks or pothys coz thats the most crowded place specially during the festival season! I never knew that people flog into jewellery malls like that"

jayashree swaminathan said...

@vaishnav: seriously...i agree! jewellery malls are so dam crowded these days. :)