Thursday, November 27, 2008

HOW DO YOU FEEL....!?!?!?

How do you feel when your dreams come true....or rather, when ur prayers are granted....thats how i am feeling right now! If you had gone through my previous post, you would know what i am talkin about......yessssss...its exacty about my exams getting postponed due to rains.

Its been pouring cats and dogs since the past three days and i'd been forced to study in such a cozy climate (though, i had not been studying actually). i was supposed to write my 4th exam for this sem tomorrow but i had hardly started my preparations. wat else had i been doing all day...nothing..literally nothing except fr changing the news channels looking for flash news about the chennai colleges declaring a holiday. and ofcourse another thing i did was to message or call my friends almost every half an hour to ensure that everyone of them were in the same state as mine..lolz!

I had almost quit studying for the day as i started recieving rumour msgs about the holiday. you may wonder when did i ever start studying to hav quit it...i just meant i had closed my books that had been lying open with the same page the entire day.. and finally the confirmation message had reached me. My class incharge sent a msg saying the exam on 28.11.2008 will be postponed and that its declared a holiday. I immediately called him up to confirm the message and there i was...on cloud 9(the rainy cloud 9-lolz).

I had been praying so badly that my exam must get cancelled somehow. It was a bad prayer actually...wishing that the heavy downpour must keep continuing so that the college management has no choice left but to declare a holiday....inspite of those poor people suffering due to floods and cyclone and all that. But my exam fear over dominated my sympathetic nature this time and i had to make such a bad wish!

But never mind, i believe a lot in my prayers coming true just as it did in this case.....so i sincerely pray the almighty once again today to stop the rains and set everything really fine and wish the needy meet their needs soon!

4 comments:

kittu said...

he he.....the examz were postponed for my jrs....i was feeling sympathetic 4 those people, whereas they were just too happy n were rejoicing abt the exam getting postponed.....i think now i knw y they were rejoicing lol :D

kiran

jayashree swaminathan said...

yea yew are right...hehehe!

Known Stranger said...

ultimately did you read for the exam ??

jayashree swaminathan said...

@ vaishnav:
lol..obviously yea..i did!