Thursday, November 27, 2008

I'M NOT LIKING IT......!!

Oh my goodness....wats happening to me....boring semester exams...heavy rains...some of my friends hav already started enjoying their vacation...and ultimately no mood to study...i hav never been this way before....not studying at all leaving nearly 3 to 4 units untouched even till one hour before the exam...and on top of it all, the most irritating news channels that keep flashing -" schools and colleges are declared holiday due to heavy rains" but then...nothin of that sort happens in my college. And just the thought that it might be a holiday, leads to nowhere except wasting time. but what ever it is, an exam is going to be as bugging as ever...and how many ever times its going to be postponed, the time is still not going to be enough to complete the syllabus.....but what so ever...i am just not liking it...so just hoping everything wil be fine very soon...yeah, exams getting over is wat i mean...so that i can start enjoying too!

6 comments:

kittu said...

wat do u dont lik?

the examz getting postponed?? or the examz themselves?? :O

just 4 the record, my examz got over.....hols hav started, its boring at home :) lol

jayashree swaminathan said...

lol..its obviously the exams itself! and lucky that ur exams are over....mine hav been postponed to next sem itself...wat a pity...my own prayers hav spoiled my holiday mood...[:P]

ViX said...

*yawn*

wait till the results come out!

jayashree swaminathan said...

yea...and the results will be out along with next sem only as 2 of my exams hav been postponed to january. so i really hav to wait till then!!
*sigh*

Known Stranger said...

Exams ! i remember for one of my engineering paper though i had 5 days leave i didnt study more than two chapter. Tommorrow neve dies got released during that time and in 5 days i watch 6 times and no wonder i managed to get just pass with help of some friends who gave me chits. Those were days. Exams.! once you are out of college trust me every day is an examination and results of examination never gets declared only the consequences are faced. all the best for your exams.

jayashree swaminathan said...

@ vaishnav:
i completely agree wid you...!