Friday, August 14, 2009

VERONIKA DECIDES TO DIE

Hi people :) This blogging has been taking most of my free time lately. But i am happy that i am able to keep my blog updated every alternate day. Thanks to Mitran, one of my close pals who inspired me to write posts daily and keep it going. My goodness, have a look at his blog and u will be surprised to see more than 40 posts been posted in less than a month! After seeing this, i thought, why not do the same...and here my blog...as u can see, is updated as frequently as possible.

Well well...i can see you wondering what has the title got to do with my post...Don't you worry ppl...As i said, this post is to update on what i'm doing at the moment. And As the title states, i am reading Paulo Coelho's "VERONIKA DECIDES TO DIE", another inspirational novel . The story is so far so gud and i wud finish reading it by this weekend. Keep looking for my review on this book that will be posted soon!

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!
JAI HO.......!

4 comments:

As u like it ;) said...

wow !!!
Thanks pal ... :) :)
feels good to see you advertising my blog ;)
and about the title ...
good thinking... it attracts attention, nice work ... :)

jayashree swaminathan said...

@mits:
welcome pal:)
and thank u

Known Stranger said...

Did you manage to finish the novel? I ask this since, who ever i recommended to complete the novel couldnt. they felt depressive. I am a fan of paulo coehlo. I had bought all his books and articles from all papers published in italy that are translated to english. The latest book was totally not of his style yet it is with his style. Have you got your hand on lost symbol" dan brown" it is awesome thriller.

jayashree swaminathan said...

@vaishnav: yeah, i did finish it in three days. But very true...it was highly depressive..and most of his novels leave the same impact. ONly at the end, we feel inspired by paulo's novels...but reading is a bit depressive! is wat i feel