Thursday, August 20, 2009

MADLY IN LUV WITH BLOGGING :P





Hi to every one reading this !

This blog of mine was created long back but i din't do much to keep it updated, Though i call it my FIRST BLOG :)

I hav recently started writing posts on different recipies that i come accross, in THIS BLOG. So i just thought that my other blog space cud be utilized for foodies and other eat-out related posts thereby making it active!

Hope u guyz will like it! I would be glad if u leave ur comments wen ever u drop in! thank u!

6 comments:

As u like it ;) said...

will check it out !!!

jayashree swaminathan said...

@mits:
plz do! thank u!

Swetha said...

hey vll check it out..n 2 many posts dese days...dats gr8

jayashree swaminathan said...

@swetha:
yea dear! as the title says....i'm really crazy about blogging these days! Provided you guyz keep posting in ur comments and keep me going :)

Unknown said...

lol..as if u are not mad about any other thing...orkut freak...twitter freak and now blog freak! thats al! no big deal :P

jayashree swaminathan said...

@dhruv: i agree u know me well :)