Monday, July 27, 2009

WISH MY BLOG HAPPY ANNIVERSARY....!


Hi readers....did you kno that my blog celebrated its 1st birthday on the 19th of july??
Well..for those of you who regularly visit my blog, i'm happy to inform you'all that my blog now is one year old and i hope it has been a gud start fr a beginner like me to hav been able to keep it updated unlike my other blog buddies who had started to blog along wid me but had lost interest eventually! (no offense though!)
I did want to write a long and elaborate post on how i started this blog writing and a lot more on that to make it special, but unfortunately, i'm pretty held up with my college works at the moment.
i hope i get time to do it as soon as possible!

P.S: comments regarding my work for the past one year wud be greatly appreciated :)
and ofcourse....
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLOGGIE"

8 comments:

As u like it ;) said...

hey !!! wishing ur Blog a very happy b'day (Belated) ;)
keep blogging... I like the pic that u've uploaded as a part of this post pal... :)It looks n suits good...

jayashree swaminathan said...

@mits:
thanks pal!
and pic yea...even i liked it ...and thats y its here :)

Arv said...

hey... congrats mate..

keep writing and enjoy writing :)

take care... cheers...

jayashree swaminathan said...

@ arv: thank u arv. wud definitely keep doin it!

krithi said...

hey hi superb!!! i'm happy ur blog is going on successfully good work keep it up..do keep posting interesting stuff...cheerio!!!!11

jayashree swaminathan said...

@krithi:
thanks dear!

Swetha said...

hey belated wishes...i know i am late in wishin...bt as dey say better late dan never...kudos...keep continuing d gud work...luv ur blog mann!!!cheers!!!!

jayashree swaminathan said...

@SWETHA:
HI DEAR.. THANKS FOR UE WISHES! AND A VERY VERY HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY!