Thursday, March 12, 2009

MARCH - my most favourite month :)

Hello people... its been a long time since i'd written something interesting happening in my life.. and now is the time for me to update on things happening around me. I hav been having a great time in college since the beginning of this semester, not to forget my cycle tests have also been goin good as of now..and seems like i will do really well in my current sem. Never the less, this month is going great as expected...and i'm more excited coz my b'day falls on the 28th of this month! 
    Its always been the most enjoyed month of the year as i start planning and shopping for the grand day since the day 1 of march! :P I keep talking to my friends about the new clothes, new accessories, etc etc and no doubt my shopping ends just the day before my b'day! And its almost a fortnight more for that day to come and i'm eagerly looking forward to it!

This is to wish you all "A HAPPIE MARCH" and may God bless you always!

8 comments:

Arv said...

kewl... Enjoy the upcoming days... turn as many wishes into reality too :)

my b'day is around a week after that... I ought to get started too :P

take care and enjoy the remaining March days... cheers...

jayashree swaminathan said...

@ arv:
thank you :)
happie march and a happier april to you! :) cheers!

Shalini Gowrisankar said...

Hey Jaya I can sense your excitment building up .. Its fun thou :)

jayashree swaminathan said...

@ shalini:
yeah yeah ..just waiting for my day! :)

Music Personified said...

poocha ... this month a very gud sale for all shopping malls,etc,etc,etc . . . nywayz hav a cheerful month & advance b'day wishes to u ...

Swetha said...

hey its ur bday month...so obvious u bound 2 b excited...nwz wishing u in advance...njoy....

jayashree swaminathan said...

@ arun:
thank you so much

jayashree swaminathan said...

@ swetha:
hi swetha..thank you so much and do keep checking my blogspace as always! :)