Sunday, March 29, 2009

COMING UP NEXT......


        My next post here wud probably be about The "BBB" -(Biggest B'day Bash) i ever had in my twenty one years of life. As my internal tests are going on in college, i'd be posting it in a couple of days, once my tests get over! And before that, this is "THANKING ALL THOSE PEOPLE WHO MADE MY BIRTHDAY SO SPECIAL AND MEMORABLE."

  
   A Special Thanks to my friends : Dhruv, Shalini, Harry, Krithika, Janani, Edwin and all those who din't miss to wish me on my b'day! :)

     I had a real blast and the pics and post are coming up soon!

4 comments:

Neha Gugaliya said...

d decoration is so lovely to see... waiting for ur nxt post...

Swetha said...

hey d decoration really luks gr8....v had dun dis similar thing 4 r frnd also...nwz tc...all d best...njoy...

jayashree swaminathan said...

@ neha:
ya..it was soooo sweet of them to have arranged it. i'll write the post soon!

jayashree swaminathan said...

@ swetha:
thank u swetha! :)