Thursday, January 15, 2009

The Boring Days Once Again :(

If you had been a regular visitor of my blog, you would surely know by now, what the heading of this post could possibly mean. If you have guessed it right...yes, it is about my EXAMS. Remember reading something about my exams being postponed due to the heavy rains in chennai couple of weeks ago? That was one of those happiest days on which i posted about enjoying the postponement of exams...and now the time has come to mourn about it.
Having exams right at the beginning of a new semester is THE MOST TORTURING thing that a student can face. And i'm one of those unluckiest students struggling to get back from the holiday mood and start preparing for the exam. But i must say, this has'nt stopped me from enjoying all the Pongal special programs on TV [:P] . Anyways, just thought i'd share my sad days with my pals to get geared up! :P
Pray for my doing well in the exams and wish me gud luck to get an easy paper! :P:P
adioz!

No comments: