Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The music season...



The long awaited music season- december season as we all call it, is starting to get heated up across chennai with all the sabhas and fine arts organising great concerts for this margazhi maasam. And no doubt i'm thoroughly excited about attending as many concerts as possible this time. It's usually been impossible for me to attend concerts every december as my exams wud always be on the run keeping me away from them, but this time luckily its all over and i've already planned a schedule for when and where i'll be going to listen to those wonderful kutcheris. And for those who expect me to write reviews on the concerts i attend, i'm really sorry that i hav never attempted to write any before, coz i feel i am not good at it. but then, let me try this time in my blog space and hope you all like it. This is wishing all the music lovers "A Happy December" and hope to see you all here discussing music!

6 comments:

Known Stranger said...

relish the feast

Known Stranger said...

by the way thanks i noticed now you had blog rolled my page in your page. I thank you for that.

jayashree swaminathan said...

@known stranger:
my pleasure! and do keep coming in!

Shalini Gowrisankar said...

I have tagged you check out my blog space :)

Unknown said...

wow...enjoi the music festival...looking forward to see some reviews here too :)

jayashree swaminathan said...

@nikitha:
sure sure...i'd attended oly one concert so far. will try to post it soon.