Saturday, December 5, 2009

JUST FOR JOKE :-) :-) :-)

BEFORE MARRIAGE:

He: Yes. At last. It was so hard to wait.

She: Do you want me to leave?

He: No! Don't even think about it.

She: Do you love me?

He: Of course! Over and over!

She: Have you ever cheated on me?

He: No! Why are you even asking?

She: Will you kiss me?

He: Every chance I get.

She: Will you hit me?

He: Are you crazy! I'm not that kind of person!

She: Can I trust you?

He: Yes.

She: Darling!

AFTER MARRIAGE

/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
Simply read Backwards the above

4 comments:

Music Personified said...

Romba olddd mokka .. try sumthin new !!!!

jayashree swaminathan said...

@arun: sure...tell me something to write :P

Swetha said...

hehehe...gud1..yea but heard dem lotta many times...shall i suggest sumthing...y dnt u wri8 sum of ur experiences..true-life experiences...4m where u learnt sum thing...or a gud deed dat u mi8 hv dun...or some memorable moments of ur lyf...so jus suggestin..think upon..

jayashree swaminathan said...

@swetha: sure dear, i hav loads to write actually...lotsa things happening at my end...just not getting the mood to put em in words :( will do my best to write them soon :) keep chking