Tuesday, April 21, 2009

AFTER A REALLY LONG TIME...


          I'm so happy that my semester practicals for this year is finally over and specially with all my outputs verified without any difficulty :) its been a great relief.  I must say i've been very lucky to get some of the easiest programs in Embedded systems lab...though the viva part was the usual 50-50 performance kind. And not to forget my Animation lab was a cake walk today. I Just hope this week goes on well just the way it has started off. And wishing u all the same! 

P.S: Its been really long since i'd posted something and this post is jus to keep it going! 

3 comments:

Arv said...

welcome back :)

animation... hmm.. interesting :)

have a nice day... cheers...

jayashree swaminathan said...

@ arv: hi..its been really long and nice to kno that u are stil keeping track of my posts! thank u!

Unknown said...

Hi this is Aparna Sundar from bahrain.I am a member from oneness university organising program for Oneness movement.Every sunday morning please watch oneness program from 8:30 am to 9:00 am in star vijay.
All the best fro your future endeavours.