Wednesday, August 27, 2008

A DAY IN MY ROUTEIN...

As i was drafting one of my other posts, my dad just happened to go through my blog for the first time, and i must say he was pretty impressed with it. Guess he hadn't expected me to do something of this sort, meaning, something different from what i usually do-"orkutting"!
And what surprised me more was that he spent few more minutes reading my other posts and was excitedly appreciating me for this new venture of mine. I felt really elated and good about it. He also suggested that i could write more about myself rather than posting other stuffs which would make it much more interesting. So i thought, why not, start off wid my daily routien.
well, my day begins at 5.30 in the morning...the time when you will find my mum trying hard to keep her temper under control, and dad calling out my name a few hundred times patiently and the famous "me" enjoying the so called "5 mins sleep" until my alarm starts yelling. The clock strikes 6 and my daily monotonous routein starts..time alloted for my music practice is from 6 to 6.20am which i hardly stick on to (giving a lame excuse and postponing it to the evening). finally, i get ready for an enjoyable day in college and reach my bus stop exactly at 7.06am! My journey to college is almost a short tour that requires atleast an hour to reach the college campus provided there's not much of a traffic. Once i enter the college, its fun and only fun , enjoyment and excitement for the rest of the day. I just luv being with friends, chatting, eating together, etc etc etc and all the usual stuffs that happens inside a class! And SRM being an excellent place for enjoyment, i really have a wonderful time around. at 3.30 pm, time to relax ourselves after the tiresome lectures thru out the day, getting together again for a nice chit-chat with friends discussing and gossipping as we board our respective buses for another short tour back home. I reach home at around 5.50pm, my mum waiting with a cup of hot tea and refreshments. The moment i enter the house, i log on to orkut and spend my precious time wasting on chatting-as my mum keeps scolding. [:P] After a long argument with her( mostly regarding my postponed practice or orkutting) i begin my practice for the day. It goes for about an hour say, till 7.30pm and then its dinner time, followed by tv watching, online chatting, and blogging o'course(the recent additions to my routein) that keeps me awake till 12 or 1 or at times even 2am in the night. And one thing that i deliberately missed out to mention in my daily routein is "talking over the phone" which is b'coz i din't know where to insert that. lolz, yeah...that's one thing i am really addicted to apart from orkutting and it goes on and on and on thru out the day what so ever.
And this is how my day ends...! well i don't think this post would hav bored you much, as its always human tendancy to get curious to know about others' day to day activities..:P
i'd like to get your suggestions to know if i can proceed writing something of this kind or continue with stuffs like the previous ones.

6 comments:

Music Personified said...

100% TRUE !!!!!! [:p]

jayashree swaminathan said...

hahaha....i know!

kittu said...

he he people are so curious tht they are so interested in gossip....but this kinda self- gossip kinda stuff is a real treat :D

jayashree swaminathan said...

@kittu: lol..yeah yeah..keep looking for more of such self gossips in my blog. [:P]

Known Stranger said...

nice lovely college days routines. doing college in city is totally different to having a college life in less conjested southern places . A college surrounded by paddy fields and cutting classes and sitting in the sugar cane fields are different experience. Had seen the life of SRM students but some how college life in madras is not that luring as it eats lot of time that make one miss the fun outside the home on muddy terrains and rivers. Your post brought me nostaligia.

jayashree swaminathan said...

@ vaishnav:
thank you !
and yea...life in the village background is totally a different experience i agree..and i luv them too!