Saturday, July 19, 2008

my first blog :)

First of all, let me say a biiiiiiig "HI" to all my readers and an advance "thanks" for patiently reading thru my 1st blog ever! As my title says, i am really really new to this blogging concept, though, i'll be trying to keep my profile updated with all useful stuffs as much as possible and make it interesting too. Before moving on to the useful topics which i'll be posting in soon, i wud like to write more about myself and my forthcoming blogs. I am completely passionate about music, specially the classical music. i hav been learning carnatic music since the age of 7 and now i am very proud to introduce myself as a disciple of Sangeetha Kalanidhi, Smt.D.K.Pattammal. Apart from music-drawing, painting, and reading books are the rest of my hobbies. i love to watch movies, how ever gud or bad they may be. and the most important thing is i love making friends and staying connected. basically an emotional person, easily moved by sentiments. and a little short tempered too, though i wud get bak to normal in no time. hailing from a very orthodox family, i hav been brought up in a traditional way and i love being a typical "iyer" girl :P ! and b4 my blog gets too boring, i'll make a short note of things that i'll be talking about..

  • music and music related blogs will be my first choice
  • books and reviews of the novels i read
  • movies ofcourse( the most interesting part of my blogging)
  • academics-CAT, GMAT, GRE
  • placement preparations(i'm sure it'll be very usefull for the 3rd yrs)
  • miscillaneous


    so friends, i luk forward for a gud response and help me improve on my new attempt!

14 comments:

ViX said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

academics-CAT, GMAT, GRE
placement preparations(i'm sure it'll be very usefull for the 3rd yrs)



idhellaam unakku mattum dhaan usefula irukkum!!!
nobody else wants all that boring stuff!!!
:D :P ;)

jayashree swaminathan said...

adapaavi...ingayum vandhu bulb kuduka aaramichitiya!!enna koduma da idhu!

Unknown said...

hey u are doing a good job by blogging..!! even i wanted to do ..!! but i don have time for all these ..!! anyways keep me updated..!!
cheers

Unknown said...

I can try to understand what a typical Iyer girl is all about??

Unknown said...

in stress management ...
You can include yoga,prayers & aerobics it ll also overcome stress.

Main thing is YOGA & Mediatiation

jayashree swaminathan said...

@giri:
thank you and yea i will keep u updated as frequently as possible

@raj:
so wat have you really interpreted from my blog about the "iyer gal"

@ravi:
thank you for your suggestions. i'll make sure its added to my blog!

Shalini Gowrisankar said...

Welcome to the blogsville :) Have a great time here :)

jayashree swaminathan said...

@shalini:
thank you sweetie. hope you'll help me more on improving my blogs!

Sudarshan said...

While you're at it, you better give good reviews on Kamal Hasan movies or else...!

Unknown said...

Hmmm....quite a nice beginning to your bogging activities. You can add a more about your passions i.e. Carnatic music in detail. Hope to see more of you in your blogs.

Cheers,
Sunil

Santosh Hariharan said...

Hey "J" paatu paadi upload pannu ya..Ok??Wuld luv to hear some classical numbers from u...Will u do tat???

jayashree swaminathan said...

@santhosh:
hey, nice idea. thanks for the suggestion. i'll surely do that. keep checking my blogs.

arvind raghuraman said...

gud :)